There will be a variety of Health Care Professionals working at the Extended Access hubs and these may include staff from your local surgeries.


General Practitioners (GP) A doctor who has undertaken specialist training in Primary care and is on the General Practice Register maintained by General Medical Council.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website