Non-NHS Services

Extended access hubs cannot provide any services to patients that are not commissioned by National Health Service like driving or employment medicals, fitness certificates, letters to employers, schools, councils etc. You will need to make an appointment with your own GP surgery for any private services.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website